Before linking vendors to your page, you need to join and list your farmers’ market on Farmstanding so people can find it in searches. If you don’t have an account yet, start here.
How to Link to Vendors on Farmstanding
Add or remove vendors from your farmers’ market listing by going to the Manage Vendors area of your account dashboard.
The farms and food businesses and locations that are listed on Farmstanding will be shown on the left side of the Manage Vendors form. Search by name to find your vendors.
The right side of the Manage Vendors form shows the vendors who are linked to your farmers’ market. These vendors will appear in a list on your farmers’ market page.
- To add a vendor to your farmers’ market, click on one of the locations on the left side, and then click Save Settings.
- To remove a vendor from your farmers’ market, hover over the location on the right side and click the minus symbol, then click Save Settings.
Once you have selected vendors and saved your changes, all of the following things will happen automatically for each vendor:
- The vendor will be listed on your farmers’ market page in the Vendors list
- Your farmers’ market will be displayed on the vendor’s listing details page
- You’ll appear in search results as a pickup location for your vendor. When customers search near your location for categories or products listed in your vendor’s details, your farmers’ market will appear.
How to Link to Vendors Not On Farmstanding
If one of your vendors is not listed on Farmstanding yet, you can reach out to them directly and invite them to join. Once they have joined, you’ll be able to link them to your virtual farmers’ market.
Joining Farmstanding is free for your vendors. In addition to becoming part of your virtual farmers’ market, it makes it easy for new customers to find them in all of their locations. It also allows them to set up a shop if they don’t have an online shop yet.